Experience 7 Years
Gender Male and Female
The Regional Account Manager manages is a hybrid Account Manager and New Logo Sales role. The role manages 20 to 30 account relationships, providing strategy, business management, and support leadership, to ensure continued revenue goals are met from the 4Over portfolio of products. Additionally, the role pursues major new logo opportunities in the territory. The role is expected to be approx. 60% Account Management and 40% New Logo Sales.
- Maintaining existing revenue within accounts and identifying high growth account opportunities
- Building a clear and solid understanding of each client account including their business and growth strategies.
- Identifying and working with marketing and tele-sales to pursue major new logo opportunities within the territory.
- Develop and maintain strategic territory and account plans, regularly review progress against key KPI’s.
- Hold regular account meetings (2-4 times per annum) with the client base to ensure that the client is kept up to date with product developments, as well as use the opportunity to up-sell the client with any additional products or services.
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunity within account base including bringing on new franchises and upselling and cross selling products.
- Working with Marketing to prioritize and execute campaigns to drive new logo acquisition, customer value, revenue protection and growth inc. email campaigns, webinars, trade shows, direct mail, and training.
- Developing and maintaining strong client and prospect relationships including corporate such as Vendor Relations as well as key franchise owners and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Effectively coordinating and collaborating with internal teams (including Customer Support, Creative, Custom Quotes, Marketing, Product Management, Technical Support) to win and close new logos and/or additional up-sell services and product opportunities including integrated solutions.
- Tracking account health including identifying and coordinating resolution of major or consistent performance or quality issues.
- Developing and maintaining strong 4Over product knowledge
- Building and documenting territory and competitive knowledge including key market developments and competitive differentiation and advising leadership or the SWOT within territory.
- Accurately forecasting performance v goals
- Independently managing time and resources effectively.
- Maintaining performance standards while working remotely.
- Collaborating with the other regional account managers in support of accounts that have a significant presence in other regions, including developing key local franchise relationships.
- Keeping record of all key customer activity such as meetings and status through use of tools including CRM.
- Foster team spirit and encourage productive discussions for solutions and knowledge sharing within the team and the department.
- 3+ years account management experience, including:
- 3+ years of business-to-business Account Management and New Logo selling experience.
- 3+ years’ experience managing relationships with external clients at all levels (e.g., Director, VP level and business owners.)
- 3+ years’ experience selling print or packaging services.
- Experience of Large Franchises or Distributors an advantage.
- Experience communicating effectively both orally and in writing with all levels within an organization.
- Experience developing and conducting in-person presentations to clients to explain the business’ products and services and their alignment with the client’s needs.
- Experience consistently achieving sales quotas.
- Experience negotiating.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Experience with CRM, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Desired Characteristics, Skills And Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to conduct presentations and facilitate client meetings.
Confident in presenting to, and managing relationships with, different levels of seniority.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to travel on business, throughout the United States, at any given time to customer sites or trade shows.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Ability to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to be a results-oriented self-starter.